Monday, September 11, 2006


My name is Hsin-Hong Lin. I come from Taiwan, which is a small country. My brother is living in MD and working here. My parents are in Taiwan. My other brother and elder sister are both married. I studied economics at university when I was in Taiwan. I like driving but I don’t have a driver’s license in the United States. When I was in the military, I was a V-150 driver. That was interesting because the V-150 is like a tank, but not exactly. Now, I play video games every day.

I came to the United States because my father wants me to be here. He wants me to come here to study English because he does business with Europeans and he wants me to help him with that. The other reason is that my father wants me to change my lifestyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home